EXPORTADORA SANTA CRUZ SA. CODE OF ETHICS
“THE COMPANY KNOWS AND ADHERES THE ILO CONVENTIONS THAT APPLY TO ITS OPERATIONS. IN THE SAME WAY, IT ALSO RESPECTS AND COMPLIES WITH THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL, LABOR AND HEALTH LEGISLATION THAT APPLIES TO ITS OPERATION. “
According to the above, the Company declares that all employees are treated according to the following principles:
- There is no discrimination (distinction, exclusion or preference) based on race, caste, nationality, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, age, political opinion, union membership or political party. No mandatory pregnancy or HIV tests are performed on employees.
- Employee hiring procedures are fair and transparent; No one who wishes to work for the company is discriminated against for any of the reasons mentioned above.
- All employees doing the same job have rights, receive similar social benefits, and have the same working conditions and training opportunities. Same job, same pay.
- Disciplinary measures such as corporal punishment, mental, physical or verbal abuse or of any other type will not be practiced. Unfair salary reductions will not be made (for example, for broken machinery or the lack of a product). Disciplinary measures, if any, are fair and transparent.
- Minors are not used except with the authorization of their parents (in accordance with legal regulations). The minors who provide services in the company do not carry out work that represents a risk for their health and safety or that affects their development.
- No work Dependents and their relatives have the right to be employed outside the company. No employee is forced to live on the premises of the company. Employees who do not spend the night in any dependency of the company are not discriminated against.
- No document belonging to the employee is left in the custody of the Under no circumstances will the employer withhold part of the employee’s salary, without the explicit permission of the employee (for example, deductions for meals or employee savings plans).
- Overtime is voluntary; employees are not forced to work overtime.
- The Company recognizes the right of workers to organize and bargain collectively.
- Employees have the right to establish or join any organization of their choosing.
- The Company provides a healthy and safe environment or its workers and verifies its operation and continuous improvement.
- Risk groups, such as pregnant women or women, workers under 18 (if their employment is in accordance with legal regulations), employees with mental disabilities or people with some type of physical disability, do not perform jobs that represent a danger to your health and safety or affecting your development or the safety of others. They do not work in the application of pesticides. Young workers do not work overtime according to legal norms.
- It acts in accordance with the rules governing the rights of maternity, sick days and retirement. at least complying with the country’s social security legislation.
- Employees can contact their or the Administration to discuss the conditions of their employment contracts or any other dissatisfaction and to present claims.
The Company hereby declares its willingness to resolve any issue in cooperation with employee representation.
A copy of this statement has been delivered to the member of the Administration responsible for social issues and to the representative of the employees and is displayed in a visible place.